Emotional Detox – Fear & Anxiety
Course Resource Page
Break free from the trauma, pain, and emotional patterns that inhibit you
Thank you for registering!
Welcome! We’re so glad to have you on this journey with us.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR! We will meet together via Zoom Oct 24th, Oct 31st, and Nov 7th from 7:00 – 9:00pm EST (if you miss the live call, this is the page where you can watch all the replays!). Zoom link below
This page is where you will find all the course details as well as recordings as they become available, along with any other resources or materials we mention in class. In addition, there are several audio, video, and written resources on this page that share about the Infinity Healing Practice for you to take in before the event.
The content of this page contains confidential, private recordings and is intended only for the attendees of this course.
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gabrielli & Chloë
We strive to host inclusive, accessible events. If you have a disability or specific access needs in order to fully participate in this activity, please contact Rob at email@example.com or 310-570-7123. Closed captioning will be available on all Zoom events.
We are profoundly committed to showing up without judgement and strive to create the most supportive spaces possible so that participants can be held in their process and vulnerability. We continue to be amazed and inspired by what arises when we gather people together who bring an intention to heal, a curious heart, and the courage to examine the many facets and experiences life may bring.
Gabrielli and Chloe are unusual in their willingness to recognize that healing is happening through all the moments of the experience, not just during a structured exercise or group process. Please do not hesitate to ask a question or reach out for support at any time during the class.
Please let us know if you have any questions at all. We would absolutely love to have you and your cousin(s)!
Class Values and Agreements
We ask that you read through the vision, mission and values page. Our programs are based in these values.
We also ask for these following group agreements:
1) Confidentiality – we ask that every person’s story and experience remains confidential. Our journey will include your healing process, learning is experiential and first hand.
2) Self determination is important to us. We expect that you take bathroom breaks, or drink or eat while on screen. If we are leading you on a meditation to the desert feel free to dive in an ocean. If at any point you would prefer not to join a breakout group or partner in an exercise, we will accommodate.
3) Please let us know if you need the closed captions on the screen.
4) We would love for you to leave the screen on and really don’t mind you moving around, stretching, standing, playing with your pets, or having background interruptions. We would prefer to feel your presence.
5) It is easy to make assumptions about others, please notice this. We will teach tools for you to clear those energies as they come up!
6) Imagine that you are in a class in person, and please shut off your cell phone and any other devices that might distract you.
What To Expect
- An intuitive deep dive that arises and is informed by participants’ experiences
- Gabrielli and Chloe’s use of their perceptive gifts to lens for emergent curriculum that will dovetail with the intentions for the Intensive
- A participatory journey; anticipate being involved in the flow and discovery
- Structured group and paired exercises
- Guided Visualizations
- Reflective writing exploration with prompts
- The use of teachings and tools from the Infinity Healing Practice.
Thank you, in advance, for understanding the many logistical and financial aspects required in the organizing of healing events of this nature.
Cancellation Refund Policy:
|Days before event||Refund Percent||
If unexpected circumstances prevent you from attending the live event, a video and audio replay will always be available to you.
If any other emergencies or special circumstances arise, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, or missed portions of the program.
Gabrielli & Chloë reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any event due to unforeseen circumstances and will provide 100% refund upon request.
Gabrielli she/her, Nipmuc Land, Amherst, MA is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Emotional Detox fear/anxiety
Time: Oct 24, 2022 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Every week on Mon, 3 occurrence(s)
Oct 24, 2022 07:00 PM
Oct 31, 2022 07:00 PM
Nov 7, 2022 07:00 PM
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 883 2537 7757
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,88325377757#,,,,*154388# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,88325377757#,,,,*154388# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 883 2537 7757
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbF69ZbErX
Follow Our Journey
A Chloe Faith Graphics Creation.
©2020 Gabrielli LaChiara & Chloë Faith Urban