Emotional Detox – Shame/Guilt
Course Resource Page
Break free from the trauma, pain, and emotional patterns that inhibit you
Thank you for registering!
Welcome! We’re so glad to have you on this journey with us.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR! We will be meeting together via Zoom March 15, March 22, and March 29, from 7:00-9:00pm EST (if you miss the live call, this is the page where you can watch all the replays!). Zoom link below.
This page is where you will find all the course recordings as they become available, along with the slides from each week, any resources we mention in class, and a few recordings about us and the Infinity Healing Practice tools.
The content of this page contains confidential, private recordings and is intended only for the attendees of this course.
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com. See you soon!
Gabrielli & Chloë
What to Expect
- An intuitive deep dive that arises and is informed by participants’ experiences
- Gabrielli and Chloe’s use of their perceptive gifts to lens for emergent curriculum that will dovetail with the intentions for the workshop
- A participatory journey; anticipate being involved in the flow and discovery
- Structured group and paired exercises
- Guided Visualizations
- Reflective writing exploration with prompts
- The use of teachings and tools from the Infinity Healing Practice.
We strive to host inclusive, accessible events. If you have a disability or specific access needs in order to fully participate in this activity, please contact Rob at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-570-7123. Closed captioning will be available on all Zoom events.
The workshop is a co-created, experiential flow. We value self-determination, and have structured exercises in which you can tailor your own depth of experience. Here you can find the recordings from our classes, and therefore can return to the exercises and teachings for your own self-journey and more healing.
Class Values and Agreements
We ask that you read through the vision, mission and values page. Our programs are based in these values.
We also ask for these following group agreements:
1) Confidentiality – we ask that every person’s story and experience remains confidential. Our journey will include your healing process, learning is experiential and first hand.
2) Self determination is important to us. We expect that you take bathroom breaks, or drink or eat while on screen. If we are leading you on a meditation to the desert feel free to dive in an ocean. If at any point you would prefer not to join a breakout group or partner in an exercise, we will accommodate.
3) Please let us know if you need the closed captions on the screen.
4) We would love for you to leave the screen on and really don’t mind you moving around, stretching, standing, playing with your pets, or having background interruptions. We would prefer to feel your presence.
5) It is easy to make assumptions about others, please notice this. We will teach tools for you to clear those energies as they come up!
6) Imagine that you are in a class in person, and please shut off your cell phone and any other devices that might distract you.
Gabrielli she/her/hers is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Emotional Detox: Shame/Guilt
Time: Mar 15, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Every week on Mon, 3 occurrence(s)
Mar 15, 2021 07:00 PM
Mar 22, 2021 07:00 PM
Mar 29, 2021 07:00 PM
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
Meeting ID: 853 2367 0266
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,85323670266#,,,,*531888# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,85323670266#,,,,*531888# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 853 2367 0266
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdEcD80uOQ
Follow Our Journey
A Chloe Faith Graphics Creation.
©2020 Gabrielli LaChiara & Chloë Faith Urban