For the 4-Day June 2022 Intensive
June 2022 Intensive
June 23-26 – Thursday to Sunday
Light on the Hill, Van Etten, NY
We cannot wait to play together!! It is really exciting to announce that the annual JUNE RETREAT is happening! We are ready to make more, hold space, circle up, sing, and love love love each other SO MUCH!
Our retreat this year will be at Light on the Hill retreat center from Thursday, June 23, til Sunday, June 26th. This is one more night than our previous June retreats. The retreat center is pretty far away, and we are finding with covid that 2 nights goes fast, and that adding a third night means we have two full days on site to be on our journey with no interruptions. You can learn more about the retreat center here – lightonthehill.org.There are 18 single beds! On site are two ponds to swim in and two amazing rooms for us to journey in. The land looks gorgeous! They will do all of the cooking and cleaning for us, so that we can focus on rest and renewal when we aren’t deep in the adventure.
Our journey is always filled with so much mystery and magic. Even with this, we will send you a theme for the long weekend soon, once we can discern what energies are showing up for our healing together. This program will be offered to trainers, past and present, and people who have traveled on retreat enough to understand the ride. We are excited to dive in and use our toolbox and practices while we also journey, channel, play in ceremony, and so much more!
Regular fee: $950
20% off discount: $760
Both Full Payment and Payment Plan options are available below.
Full Payment Pricing Options
Payment Plan Pricing Options
If you need a different payment plan structure contact us at email@example.com
Sliding Scale Considerations:
Please consider our sliding scale in terms of a larger global and societal context of wealth. We’ve been inspired by the innovative pay structure of Dr. Bayo Akomolafe, and present his framework:
Historical discrimination faced by your peoples
Your financial wealth (do you have retirement savings?)
Your access to income and financial wealth, both current and anticipated (how easily could you earn more income compared to other people in your country and in the world? do you expect to receive an inheritance?)
People counting on your financial livelihood including dependents and community members
And the socio-economic conditions of your locale (relative to other places in your country and in the world)
If you feel challenged by the financial requirements of participation, please reach out to us. If this process is overwhelming or confusing, or if this framework does not resonate with you, we invite you to get in touch. We are open to being in dialogue and relationship around this, we see it as a learning process for us all.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
Thank you, in advance, for understanding the many logistical and financial aspects required in the organizing of healing events of this nature. When you book with a payment or deposit we are reserving a spot for you which includes accommodations, food, and administrative resources.
Full payment is due 15 days before the event.
Please see below for refund guidelines, and note that if you cancel within 15 days prior to an event we will not provide refunds, even for sickness. In cases of extreme emergencies please contact us directly.
Please note: that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, missed portions of the program, flight cancellations, or travel delays.
Gabrielli & Chloë reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any event due to unforeseen circumstances and will provide 100% refund upon request.
Cancellation Refund Policy:
|Days before event||Refund Percent||
We know that a lot of people have loosened up covid restrictions, might not be wearing masks, are visiting with friends, etc. While we have no issue with how people choose to navigate what now seems like a long term reality, we do have some requests for our program.
Our friends & peer participants may have a variety of health needs, auto immune issues, stress, and ideologies about sickness and covid. Because of this, we are asking for you to prepare for our in-person journey with as much care and consciousness as possible.
We are seeing the impacts of covid in possibly different ways than you might be – with long haul covid entering people who had asymptomatic positive tests, and covid stimulating underlying conditions that were once under control. While we understand that any in person event has a calculated risk, we are intending to keep that risk as low as we can. We definitely want to protect one another as best as possible, and hope to aid in slowing the spread of this disease to others who may be dramatically hurt by it.
- In an effort to be as safe as possible during these pandemic times we require that all event participants be vaccinated for Covid or that all non-vaccinated event participants be in direct conversation with us to determine proper safety guidelines.
- We require a negative PCR covid test within 72 hours of our time together OR 2 negative at home antigen tests (for example Binax) one within 72 hours of the event done with at least 3 days in between the two tests. For example: If your event starts Friday, and you are doing 2 at home antigen tests, you can do one on Tuesday and one Friday morning.
- No attendance if you have any illness at all within 72 hours of the event, regardless of a negative covid test. Please contact us if you have lingering symptoms from any non-covid related illnesses within the 7 days prior to this event.
- No attendance if there is a primary or secondary covid exposure (ie: spouse is exposed to covid with a colleague that they were in close proximity with)
- If you have been exposed to a known or suspected case of covid within 14 days prior to this event please be in touch with us to determine if participation is appropriate.
- If you have tested positive for covid within the past 14 days please be in touch with us.
We ask you to strongly consider:
7 days prior to event:
- Wear masks indoors with people not in your pod
- Possibly wear masks with your family if someone is at high exposure risk, or leave 6 feet distance to that family member. If you want to be extra careful and you have unvaccinated people in your pod, you could test them too.
- Wear masks in public unless seated or 6 feet apart
- Taking immune builders
- Doing what’s required to keep yourself safe
If you have extraordinary circumstances please talk to us, we are happy to brainstorm or workshop how to make this work for you. Mostly, we want to protect each other. We know that this event will heal us on many levels, and really want to make it possible to close up covid circuits once we are there and restore our connections, our hearts, our souls, and our bodies with so much love, healing, play, singing, and more healing.
Thank you all so much!
Gabrielli & Chloë
A Chloe Faith Graphics Creation.
©2020 Gabrielli LaChiara & Chloë Faith Urban