Destination Healing Retreat
Copal Retreat, Paamul, Mexico
Come heal with us in this vibrant and powerful part of the world!
This retreat is designed to wrap your beautiful Mexico vacation in health, vitality, and healing in a supportive, communal group setting. Participants will experience the nourishment and care at the gorgeous Copal Retreat Center, adventure through jungle and ancient ruins, all while deepening their journey in the structure and container of consciousness and healing.
If you know you want to come, you can reserve your spot by paying a deposit below. Spaces are very limited, so if you know you want to join us, please let us know!
Imagine a vacation where you not only play, adventure, and experience the culture and beauty of the land you visit, but you also rejuvenate and energize your experience with deep healing on all levels; physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual! Gabrielli and Chloë are unusual in their willingness to recognize that healing is happening through all the moments of the experience, not just during a structured exercise or group process. They are approachable and available for support throughout your journey. They listen deeply and will be led and guided by the spirits of the group and the land.
Your Stay Includes
- daily sunrise yoga
- daily circles including group healing practices, guided visualizations and sacred channelings
- fresh organic meals
- a dance and movement session
- two local excursions including a visit to the Mayan Ruins and a local Cenote
- a beachside massage
- unlimited access to Copal’s private pool, bikes, snorkel gear, paddle boards and more!
Because Gabrielli and Chloë are known for their improvisational, intuitive healing approach you can expect spontaneous singing, dancing, and healing to unfold alongside the organized schedule.
Gabrielli LaChiara and Chloë Faith Urban are dear friends and allies in healing. They are joined together in their mission to inspire and help others, dismantle oppression internal and external, and to facilitate profound healing on Earth. In 2001, Gabrielli founded the Infinity Healing Practice, which they use as their foundation. They both hold their own private practices as healers and together they offer workshops, retreats, intensives, and training all over the world.
Their offerings are experiential and emergent, constantly evolving to meet the ever changing needs of participants and the world at large. They believe in a world where justice and equity for all racial groups, ethnicities, genders, sexual identities, abilities, and socio-economic classes is not just possible, but necessary for the healing of Earth and humanity.
Gabrielli and Chloe’s work and teachings are based in profound intuition, neural science, energy medicine, and a rich and complex pursuit to follow the organic nature of healing. They weave and dismantle energies that block pathways to emotional healing and invite you on a participatory journey that blends practical, informative curriculum with divine essence.
Check out the beautiful Copal Retreat location!
January 7th – 13th
- Economy Double – $2,200
- Courtyard Double – $2,500
- Beachfront Double – $2,950
- Luxury Rooftop Single – $3,495
Currently taking $1000 deposit to reserve your spot
Luxury rooftop rooms are available for single occupancy. They are also great for couples. All other rooms are subject to roommate placements. If you are traveling with a friend and want to share please let us know.
Retreat Rate Includes:
- (6) nights accommodations
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinners prepared by our Chef
- (2) Daily 1 hour yoga/fitness practice
- (1) 1-hour relaxation massage
- Complementary fresh fruit refreshments
- Complimentary tea and coffee served all day
- Copal gift bag
- Assistance with organizing domestic transfers from airport, trip extensions and information source for travel within the Mayan Riviera before or after the retreat
- Transportation to and from the retreat
Retreat Rate Does NOT Include:
- Airfare to/from Cancun
- (2) Outing meals that will be away from the retreat (1 lunch and 1 dinner)
- Alcoholic drinks
We look forward to being on the journey with you!
Follow Our Journey
A Chloe Faith Graphics Creation.
©2020 Gabrielli LaChiara & Chloë Faith Urban