Vision, Mission, & Values
Our vision, mission and values are what set the foundation for our work together and allow us to stay clear and focused on our purpose and “why”.
To use our practices, our privilege, and our gifts to serve the healing of Earth and humanity, with justice and equity for all human beings of all racial groups, ethnicities, genders, sexual identities, abilities, and socio-economic classes at the forefront of all that we do.
To create experiential, supportive containers that stretch the edges of consciousness and bridge the indefinable, magical realms of Spirit into the practical form of the Body. We strive for equity in each body we serve, knowing that every body is affected by the systems and structures of oppression and trauma. We seek to experience, participate, and co-create innovative structures for shared leadership and will link together, listen to, learn from, and collaborate with other leaders and healers. We strive to increase consciousness, inspire healing, and create equity and liberation on Earth.
When Gabrielli and Chloë merged missions in 2020, they discerned and wrote these values, which had always been a part of the Infinity Healing Practice but never articulated with such clarity. They live by and stand in these values in all that they do.
- Doing our work as individuals to do what’s required in unpacking our part in racism and oppression.
- Curiosity, open mindedness, and humility; knowing that the journey is imperfect, and so are we. We are willing to listen to concerns and complaints and will take all feedback to heart. We will use practices and support for accountability and repairs wherever necessary.
- Accountability in our leadership and to use our tools and resources to hold one another accountable in our practices and containers together.
- Social Justice consultants and their ability to hold us accountable to our unconscious biases including how we use or share authority.
- Healing as a lifelong journey, with textures, waves, peaks, and valleys. We are not chasing finish lines and cures rather creating practices that support the process.
- Safety and striving towards creating the safest and most supportive containers possible for clients and participants.
- One’s innate ability to heal. We recognize that we don’t heal others, we are facilitators and guides in the natural healing process.
- The experience and healing curves of clients and participants. We will prioritize safety and self determination over goals and outcomes for healing.
- Transparency – to be real, honest, and integrous in our own healing and not to pretend that we know better or have achieved an end result.
- A culture of giving back and donate a portion of our time, resources, and financial gain to organizations working for social justice and equity.
- The vulnerability and courage required to heal in the witness of others.
- Awareness, insight, knowing, and perceptions that create healing.
- Strategies and tools that build awareness, shift consciousness, and ignite healing.
- Empathic abilities as super powers towards healing for self, others, and the world.
- The voice and communication of the body, and it’s empathic gifts.
- That every sensation of the body is a communication from the Soul.
- Body, Being, Soul, Spirit, Earth, and Divinity as integral components of healing.
- The practice of clearing energies as a way of diving more deeply into the potency of healing and personal responsibility required in order to create equity for all human beings, Earth, and humanity.
- Doing the hard work required to examine our unconscious biases, limitations, beliefs, structures, and any and all patterns that limit our ability to access greater potential for healing ourselves, others, and the world.
- The dismantling of compensatory behavior patterns and habits that support white supremacy, patriarchy, and oppression.
- Every human life as worthy of love, care, health, resources, kindness, and protection.
Follow our journey
A Chloe Faith Graphics Creation.
©2020 Gabrielli LaChiara & Chloë Faith Urban